Brownies

If you have a family gathering coming up and you are in charge of dessert and cant think of what to take, I have the solution for you!  These brownies are delicious, and you bake them in a cookie sheet so you have tons!  They are also great to make and eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week!  I may have done that!

Brownies

3 Cups sugar
1/2 Cup plus 1 Tbsp Cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 Cups melted butter
5 eggs
2 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 Cups flour

Mix together and spread on a buttered cookie sheet. (standard stainless steel cookie sheet).  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Frosting

1/2 Cup butter
3 1/2 tsp cocoa
6 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
Powdered Sugar ( I just put in until I have the consistency I like)

Boil together, butter, cocoa, milk, vanilla.  Remove from heat and pour over powdered sugar.  Mix well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS