Birthday Cake Popcorn

So much popcorn lately on the blog!!!  Its just too good not to make.  And with so many options than just plain popcorn I find myself making it more often than I should.  This tasty treat was easy to make and taste like birthday cake!!

Birthday Cake Popcorn

15 Cups air popped popcorn.  (make sure to salt it)
18 oz white chocolate chips
1 1/2 Cups white cake mix
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
sprinkles

1. Pop popcorn in large mixing bowl.

2. Pour white chocolate chips in bowl, then add vegetable oil on top.  Microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.  (The vegetable oil prevents the chocolate from burning in the microwave and makes it really smooth to mix on popcorn.)

3. Once chocolate is melted add cake mix and mix until smooth.

4. Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn, mix well.

5. Pour popcorn onto cookie sheet and pour assorted sprinkles on top.  Let set before you eat. (If you can wait!)


Recipe Source: Adapted from mrsschwartzkitchen.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. I make this all the time and its always a favorite! Such a sweet treat! I'm doing a 4th of July version on my blog tonight,

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS