Cauliflower Crust

Ok everyone, this is definitely one of my favorite recipes so far to post on the blog!!!  I was not expecting this cauliflower crust pizza to taste as good as it did.  And it is so dense.  I ate one slice and was full.  My husband ate two and he was full.  He is 6'7 and can eat a whole pizza like no big deal.  But not this pizza.  And he loved it.  My little girl loved it too!  I think I will forever make cauliflower crust.  Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did.

Cauliflower Crust

1 head cauliflower
2 Cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 eggs
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp olive oil
pizza sauce
toppings of choice

1. Preheat oven to 450

2. Remove leaves and stalk from cauliflower and place in food processor until it looks like rice.
If you do not have a food processor like me, use your cheese grater.  Takes a little longer but its a great arm workout! :)

3. Place rice looking cauliflower in a bowl and add egg, cheese, garlic salt and mix until well combined.

4. Place on greased pan and form into a round circle.

5. Drizzle olive oil on top and place in oven for 15 minutes.

6.  Take out of oven and place pizza sauce and toppings of choice on pizza and place back in oven on HI broil until cheese is nice and bubbly and slightly golden brown.

7. Enjoy!


Recipe Source: rachelschultz.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS