Halloween wreath

This wreath was beyond easy to make and turned out so cute.  I love it.  I needed a new wreath since my cute new decided to eat my candy corn wreath.  I must thank him now since I love this one so much.  Make one today to put up tomorrow!

Halloween Wreath

wreath form
black yarn
white yarn
hot glue gun
orange ribbon
twine
brown paper bag
black sharpie

All you have to do is wrap the yarn around the wreath form as thick or as thin as you like.  I did mine a little thicker.  The hardest part is not burning your fingers every time you glue the yarn to the wreath form.  Always glue the yarn on the back of the wreath form.  The twine and brown paper bag banner was decided last minute but I love it.  Looks good without too.  Just glue the twine to the back on the yarn.  Cut out small triangles out of a brown paper bag and write whatever saying you would like.  Glue each triangle to the twine.  Then add a cute orange ribbon to hang it up.  So easy and so cute.







1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS