Christmas wreath

This may be the easiest wreath I have ever made.  At my house the Christmas decorations are up!  It may be too early but I just love all the sparkle and excitement it brings to the house.  I wanted a wreath that was easy and fun and I think this does it.  I love it so much that if you would like one, and don't want to make one, I will do it for you.  $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping.  This wreath just got even easier if all you have to do is hang it on your door.  Email me at twosweettreats@gmail if you do.  But if you would like to make it, below is a list of supplies you will need.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Christmas Wreath

Wreath form
Jute
Decorative pom poms
Red ribbon
Hot glue gun

All found at Hobby Lobby




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS