Sparkle Trees

A while back I bought a massive container of silver glitter thinking I would use it all on this one craft.  If I used 1/8 of it I would be surprised.  So I have been trying to find crafts to use it up and these simple sparkle trees are perfect.  They fill in that spot you need to fill on the mantle, table, anywhere you need a decoration fill.  And the best part is since I had the glitter and mod podge already, I got the rest of the supplies at the dollar store.

Sparkle Trees

Glitter
Mod Podge
Styrofoam Trees (dollar store)
Candle stick holders (dollar store)
Hot glue gun
Sponge brush

1. Coat entire tree in mod podge with sponge brush, roll in glitter.

2. Let dry for one hour.

3. Add another layer of mod podge.

4. Let dry and glue candle stick holder to bottom of tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS