Valentines Wreath

I (Joni) had a fun time making this wreath the other day, and had most of the supplies already at home.  I already have it up on my door and I am sure my neighbors think I am weird but with Valentines only being one day I feel like I have to have it up as long as I can.  I love how it turned out and it was so fast to make.

Valentines Wreath

Jute
Wreath Form
Hot glue gun
Embroidery floss
needles (For embroidery floss)
Ribbon (To hang wreath from door)
Felt (Individual squares sold at Hobby Lobby for .79)

All you have to do is wrap the Jute tightly around the wreath form.  Then cut all sizes of hearts and be creative.  I stitched a few with embroidery floss but you wouldn't have too if you didn't want.  I even had some burlap that I cut into hearts as well.  Then get creative, place where you want on wreath.  The ribbon I used to hang the wreath with was some I had left over from Christmas and I think it worked great.

Don't forget to follow us:
Instagram: twosweettreats
Pinterest: 2sweets



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS