cabbage steaks

You may all be thinking a cabbage steak is the last thing I want to eat.  But trust me, they're delicious.  The first time I made them they were so good I made them again two more times that week.  Trust me, you just need to try it out.

Cabbage Steaks

1 head cabbage
1 Tbsp Olive oil (1 Tbsp for each steak)
Garlic (chopped up fine)
Salt
Pepper


Preheat oven to 400.  Cut as many steaks as you need 1 inch thick.  Lay on lightly greased cookie sheet.  Spread 1 Tbsp olive oil over cabbage steak.  May need more or less depending on size of steak. You just want to make sure the entire top facing up is evenly coated.  Then sprinkle as little or as much garlic on top as you want.  Finish with salt and pepper.  Bake for 20 minutes until edges are lightly browned.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS